Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hi, I just upgraded from windows Vista to windows 7 on my hp compaq 6910p and am missing the drivers for the pci simple communications controller and pci serial port, If i could be provided a link to the drivers that would be nice thanks

Here are the Id's as I learned how to find those

Pci serial port  

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A07&SUBSYS_30C1103C&REV_0C

Pci communications controller   

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A04&SUBSYS_30C1103C&REV_0C

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Download and install Intel AMT Driver from here.

Restart the system.

** Say thanks by clicking the "Thumb up" icon below. **

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended
Did you install the 64-bit version of Windows 7?

You can find all the supported drivers here: http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?prodNameId=3357378&lang=en&cc=us...
HP Recommended

yes i did install Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit specifically, i should have mentioned that, also not to be a bother but do you know which one exactly to use for those devices as i have been grabing files there all day and got everyhting else covered through the list.

HP Recommended

Hi,

Go to:

Control Panel -> Device Manager

Right click each device with yellow exclamation mark () and choose ' Properties '. Next select ' Details ' tab, use the dropdown selector to choose Hardware Ids and paste all the values from there to the next reply. This way we will be able to find out which drivers you need.

Below is an example of how this can be done:

464i329EA20FEFCDC76A
466i652BE51C12165A92
467iC2AEC23384DE4519

** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
HP Recommended
here is all of the numbers not just the first
Pci simple communications controller
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A04&SUBSYS_30C1103C&REV_0C
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A04&SUBSYS_30C1103C
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A04&CC_078000
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A04&CC_0780

Pci serial port
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A07&SUBSYS_30C1103C&REV_0C
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A07&SUBSYS_30C1103C
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A07&CC_070002
PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A07&CC_0700
HP Recommended

Download and install Intel AMT Driver from here.

Restart the system.

HP Recommended

I have needs for drivers on a Compaq 6910p:  Windows 7 Home Premium, 32bit:

PCI Simple Communications Controller - PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A04&SUBSYS_30C1103C&REV_0C

PCI Serial Port - PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2A07&SUBSYS_30C1103C&REV_0C

All the links posted in this page are no longer active.  Please provide some good links.

Thanks!

HP Recommended

Please sir muhje pci serial port wala drive de do mera  number hai [edited]

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.