1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

screen damage

2PL56EA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi!

I have an issue with my screen. When I close the laptop and carry it with me, I open it again the screen is black and when I touched it at the back the display is flashing. I have talked with the shop where I bought it (in Cyprus) and they told me if I can find a hp store to fix it my warranty will probably cover it. But I am studying in Reading and I can't find a Hp store. is there anything I can do to repair my laptop? 

1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
8682 8537 699 3122
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

screen damage

Hello @Christina99 

Welcome to the HP Support Community.  Thank you for posting.

As far as I know the warranty coverage is not international. So, if you bought it in Cyprus, it should be serviced in Cyprus.

Howver, I do not work for HP and I cannot comment on details.

Please, contact the local HP Support office in UK and ask them if they will be able to service your PC -> you can call them from 8AM to 5PM -> here is how >> https://www8.hp.com/uk/en/contact-hp/phone-assist.html

If the machine cannot be serviced in the UK, check with the HP Support for Cyprus and consider shipping the device to them (their address) or alternative options  -> here are the phone numbers >> https://www8.hp.com/gr/el/contact-hp/phone-assist.html

Let me know if any issues and how it goes.

****  Please, click on the button below to mark this post as an ACCEPTED SOLUTION if it helped you
****  Don't hesitate to hit the THUMB-UP+ button below to say THANKS or give LIKE
I am not employed by HP Inc. **** I express personal opinion only. **** HP Expert **** I work in IT and cyber security

HPHowToForYou is HP's support vlog with tips, tricks, and how-to information for you, our customers, to help you get the most out of your HP products. In this episode, we walk you through searching our HP YouTube channels to help you find the right support videos that you're looking for. If you're
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation