Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
15-da0004nw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, i was on support website and checked hotkeys drivers for notebook HP Notebook - 15-da0004nw, but nowthere exist to download, it is any problem to add these hotkeys (fn keys) drivers to that model notebook.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

The HP system event utility software is supposed to enable the hotkeys...

This package contains the HP System Event Utility, which enables special function keys on supported notebook models to be programmed. For example, HP System Event Utility enables users to press the Fn+ESC keys to view system information. This package is provided for the supported computer models running a supported operating system.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp101501-102000/sp101543.exe

HP Recommended

I have installed HP system event utility software, but still not working then im pressing Fn + F2 and etc... How i can enable it?

HP Recommended

Unfortunately, I don't know.

It should have worked.

Do you have all of the drivers installed such as the audio and graphics?

There is also another utility you can use from the Microsoft Store called HP System Information...

Get HP System Information - Microsoft Store

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.