Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
15s-du2031tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Please help me to download drivers for HP-15s-du2031tx model laptop.  I was search everywhere  in HP offical web page, but I couldn't  found any thing. I need drivers download for manually. 

HP laptop batteries are waste performance. They mention on the web page some other models for 1TB hdd video playback time is 6H and 45Min , but the correct time is 3H and 16Min. HP don't cheating the customer. Don't think Asian peoples are fool. 

Note : Why HP releasing the laptops without the proper drivers support.  Really really HP customer support is 0%. Really Asus and Acer brands are best in Asia region. We waste our money to invest for HP laptop. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

You can find all of the drivers you need for your notebook at the link below.

HP 15s-du2000 Laptop PC series Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

I do not work for or represent HP, so I have no comments regarding your opinions.

However, I do suggest in the future that since you are asking for help from folks that don't work for or represent HP, that you don't bite the hand that feeds you.

If you want to address your comments/concerns regarding HP, I recommend you submit them to the HP executive team at the link below.

Executive Team: CEO email | HP® Official Site

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

You can find all of the drivers you need for your notebook at the link below.

HP 15s-du2000 Laptop PC series Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

I do not work for or represent HP, so I have no comments regarding your opinions.

However, I do suggest in the future that since you are asking for help from folks that don't work for or represent HP, that you don't bite the hand that feeds you.

If you want to address your comments/concerns regarding HP, I recommend you submit them to the HP executive team at the link below.

Executive Team: CEO email | HP® Official Site

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.