Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
X360

Purchase my laptop in dec 21 and was quoted three week wait thought it was crazy but with COVID gave HP the benifit of the doubt.   That got changed to Jan 20 or a month....Now they pushed it to Feb 14.   This is crazy... no option to cancel.  No way to get money back.  How can a reputed company function this way?   I could have ordered from any other person.  Who would ever wait two months for your computer?   Don’t care how good a product may be if it’s only imaginary?   I’ve payed for a promise when I thought I payed for a product.  Never will purchase from HP again!   Sending next complaint to the better business bureau!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Jindo11249 

I know all vendors including HP are trying to do their best to bring their products to customers. But with on-going Covid-19 pandemic, everything is unpredictable. I believe high priority now is vaccine therefore only God knows when things would be going back to normal.

Please wait, it will come.

Hope this makes sense.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

@Jindo11249 

I understand your frustrations, as I have run into this myself and with my relatives.  Some of them ordered stuff for Christmas back in early November and now, two months later, are finally receiving it.  I order something from a supplier only three hours driving time from here -- but the shipment sat on hold in a warehouse for 10 days.  What should have taken two days to get to me took over three weeks.

And, with more virus breakouts happening all the time, there's no indication this is going to be better any time soon!

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
HP Recommended

Respectfully to the commenters,  Blaming Covid for product delays is a poor tactic and a copout.  The products sold to public were offered well after the sales conditions presented by Covid were known by HP.  I accepted the issues according to HP’s statement you may have delays up to 3 weeks having understood the fine print stating you cannot amend an order after 1 hour.   However,  It should be noted that HPs call center was not even reachable within the hour due to not enough resources placed in customer service to make changing anything even possible.   I was on phone/chat/ email for six hours to change even my apt address which was wrong on the order. Which resulted ultimately with a statement  that Ho could not be changed it...  So while they hold the customer to terms of their cancellation policy they do not hold themselves to the terms they offered namely a 3 week wait not a 2 month wait.  The result...they take money to deliver to a computer to thewrong apartment after waiting 2 months?   Is this even legal?  We may find out soon. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.