cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
Waleed9T
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

360 mode is not working perfectly

HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 15-bp108tx
Other

Hi There!

I'm waleed. I'm suffering from a problem. I upgraded my laptop OS from Windows 1064bit to Windows 11 64bit via the Windows insider program. As my laptop is 360 rotatable, whenever I rotate it for tablet use it doesn't disable its keyboard and mousepad that is really bad for me as I'm a designer and I've to do work using a stylus for illustrations.

Another issue is that whenever I touch on any typing bar it doesn't display touch keyboard even I enabled it in windows settings. Please help me out I'll be very thankful to you.

Kind Regards,

Waleed.

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 20
Level 20
100,832 39,867 13,090 27,444
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Waleed9T wrote:

.... I'm waleed. I'm suffering from a problem. I upgraded my laptop OS from Windows 1064bit to Windows 11 64bit via the Windows insider program.

@Waleed9T 

Please wait. I believe HP is testing many machines with Windows 11 and HP will release information how to upgrade properly. From the following information

https://www.hp.com/us-en/software/microsoft-windows-11.html

HP says Our current Windows-based PCs will be upgradeable to Windows 11 when it’s available later this year.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Waleed9T
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear Banhien,

Thank you so much for your pleasant reply. I upgraded my laptop to the original windows 11 a month ago but still, I'm facing the same issue please help me out.

Kind Regards,

Waleed.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation