Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
pavilion dv6-7000 entertainment series
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello!

I’ve tried updating my AMD drivers, to their latest versions. But, unfortunately, they will not update pass version 15.301.1901-160226a-318064E.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling these updates numerous times, plus have done a “clean” install using DDU, as instructed from this link

So far,  nothing has worked.

My system specs are:

• Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (64-bit).
  • AMD A6-4400M APU with Radeon (tm) HD Graphics, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s) @ 2.70 GHz
  • AMD Radeon HD 7520G - Adatper Ram (VRAM): 512MB
  • 6.00 GB of RAM

Any suggestions on how to solve this issue?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@SaraBrown93
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

I appreciate your efforts to try and resolve the issue. However, this computer reached the end of support life and no software or drivers available anymore. 

I would suggest please try reaching out to our HP smart friend: https://www8.hp.com/us/en/services/consumer/smartfriend-overview.html

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

try unofficial drivers..

do some google search, buy another HD, copy your system image to it, and try to mange it work..

Do not return to HP. (all these large companys is grbage products & support..)

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.