Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15 notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just upgraded to windows 10 and i am not able to find suitable driver for my AMD RADEON HD 8600M SERIES.Plz help me!!!!!!!:smileysad:

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

i tried installing that but it is not installing.

error is coming

no AMD graphic card is installed,or AMD driver is not working properly.please install driver appropriate for your hardware

WHAT TO DO????

HP Recommended

Forever.

To better help you I would need the exact model number or product number of your laptop/desktop???

REO

HP Recommended

i am having HP pavilion 15 notebook PC

i uninstalled my AMD driver from device manager

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

model is

HP pavilion 15-n010TX notebook pc

in windows update one update came about RADEON HD 8670M.

i updated it

and now in device manager RADEON HD 8670M is coming

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.