Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14m-ba1xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I would like to get some help on my HP Pavillion laptop. I am unable to find the Bang & Olufsen audio control software after I update Windows 10 to version 19h1. I tried updating my drivers and software but there was no avail. Please let me know any further rectification steps. Any help?

Untitled.pngUntitled2.png

Regards, 

Huy.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

Hi,

I installed that driver but I still don't see B&O control app.2019-03-27.png

Thanks,

Huy.

HP Recommended

Help me, please!

HP Recommended

im trying to find the software too. Very annoyed i got an hp laptop now as their support is not good.

HP Recommended

I actually solved this problem myself. Feel free to give me a job guys.

This worked for my omen 17 2019. Download the latest Realtek Audio drivers from hp support. Run the installer, it will extract the files and try to install but fail halfway saying that the driver does not support the o.s version. (in other words, it will only work with an older version of windows not the latest updates). 

Go to the extracted files at c:\SWsetup

Search for a folder called APPX

In this folder you will find 'f634d290d8be4f529dbff6284f415227.appxbundle'

Run this package and it will install the omen audio control center. This may differ for different versions, is so try different appxbundle's until one comes up asking to install the omen audio control center

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.