Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion dv9000
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Pavilion dv9000

Quanta 30BD  -- motherboard

Intel (R) Core (TM) 2 CPU T5200@1.6 GHZ  -- Procesor

F.2D Bios version 26/11/08

Microsoft Windows7 ultimate

Pozdrav svima,

Imam gore navedeni laptop koji bi htio osposobiti da proradi sa Windows 7 

Problem je sa Bios versiom F.2D 

Molim vas da mi pomognete i preporučite bios version sa kojom bi mogao pokrenuti Windows7

Puno hvala unaprijed,

Lijepi Pozdrav

17 REPLIES 17
HP Recommended

Hi:

Here is the latest BIOS update for that model...

This is important...the BIOS update file was written to be run in XP or Vista, so I have no idea what will happen if you try to run it in Windows 7.  It may work fine, or it may destroy your notebook.

You will need to use Internet Explorer to open the links below.

Info:

WinFlash for HP Notebook System BIOS (for Notebooks with Intel Processors) - Microsoft Windows Based

VersionF.2E

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp48001-48500/sp48121.html

BIOS update:

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp48001-48500/sp48121.exe

HP Recommended

Puno hvala na brzom odgovoru, ali ja ne mogu otvoriti poveznice koje ste poslali.

Kako da otvorim poveznice? Ažuriranje biosa na verziju: F.2E

Lijepi vam pozdrav,

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp48001-48500/sp48121.html

Ažuriranje BIOS -a:

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp48001-48500/sp48121.exe

HP Recommended

Hi:

It doesn't seem like the links are working right now.

You can get the BIOS update exe file from this link...You want the 1st file listed...sp4812144.exe

Download HP Pavilion dv9000t drivers for Windows XP/Vista/2000, BIOS and firmware (helpjet.net)

HP Recommended

Poštovani,

Ne mogu ni tu stanicu otvoriti izbacuje me.

Molim vas da mi pošaljete link gdje bi mogao skinit bios F.2E  koji bi se pokrenio i usnimio bio prilikom pokretanja laptopa,

Hvala puno

Lijepi Pozdrav

HP Recommended

There must be something wrong on your end because the file downloaded fine for me.

Since the file is less than the 5 MB file limit allowed to be uploaded on this forum, I have zipped it up and attached it below.

Download, unzip and run the exe file...remember, it was only written to be run on the XP or Vista operating systems...

HP Recommended

Poštovani,

Hvala puno,

Sad sam uspio skinit  file koji ste poslali pa ču probat usnimit u Pavilion dv9000

Lijepi Vam Pozdrav

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Glad to have been of assistance.

HP Recommended

Poštovani,

Opet isto i nakon novog biosa:20211011_170124.jpg20211011_171020.jpg20211011_171217.jpg20211011_171344.jpg

HP Recommended

What model graphics adapter did your notebook come with?

The Intel graphics, or the Nvidia graphics?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.