Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Nvidia

HP Recommended

See if this works...

Manually install this Vista Nvidia graphics driver...sp42635.exe

NVIDIA GeForce Go 7400 - sp42635.exe driver for Windows XP/Vista - Summary (helpjet.net)

To do that, download, save and run the file.

You will most likely get an unsupported operating system error.

Close out of any error windows.

Go to the device manager.  Click to expand the Display Adapters device manager category.

Click on the Standard VGA Adapter listed there.

Click on the driver tab.  Click on Update driver.

Select the 'Browse my computer for driver software' option and browse to the driver folder that was created when you ran the file.

That folder will be located in C:\SWSetup\sp42635.

Make sure the Include subfolders box is checked and the driver should install.

Then restart the PC and see if the screen problem was fixed by the driver.

HP Recommended

Sada radi update, kad to odradi probat čemo sa driverima koje ste poslali.

Hvala, hvala

Lp,

20211011_182013.jpg

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Hopefully, the driver will fix it.

HP Recommended

Poštovani,

Evo mene opet iz razloga što moj hp pavilion dv9000 - DA0AT7Mb8E7 - Quanta 30Bd 

neželi proraditi. Pa bi vas molio da mi pošaljete osnovnu prvu verziju biosa  u bin datoteci

sa tom osnovnom verzijom bi probao isprogramirati (sa programmer Ch341a) novi bios chip.

Naručio bi bios čip za moju konfiguraciju ali neznam točan naziv pa vas molim da mi i tu pomognete.

Hvala unaprijed

Lijepi Pozdrav

HP Recommended

Hi Zdrava,

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post in English.This can help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Dear,

Here I am again for the reason that my hp pavilion dv9000 - DA0AT7Mb8E7 - Quanta 30Bd

does not want to work. So I would ask you to send me the basic first version of the bios in the bin file

with that basic version I would try to program (with programmer Ch341a) a new bios chip.

I would order a bios chip for my configuration but I don't know the exact name so please help me with that too.

Thanks in advance

Greetings

HP Recommended

Hi:

The only available BIOS update is the one I posted the other day.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.