Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp 15-r001Sia
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

My computer was affected by virus and new windows were installed but failled to get all drivers and i can't use other parts of the computer for example i can't connect USB flash, can't connect to wifi and blue tooth. it says unknown device 3times and COM19 under the drivers section of the pc. i tried searching for the drivers but couldn't find any. Please help me .

I use windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

See if this USB driver works.  It has support for more chipsets.

This package provides the Intel USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver for the supported notebook models running a supported operating system. The driver enables USB 3.0 devices.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp72501-73000/sp72661.exe

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

Hi:

Here is the link to the W7 driver page for your notebook.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-15-r000-Notebook-PC-series/6875200/model/7060843

If you post the hardware ID's for the devices that need drivers, I may be able to help you further.

To find the hardware ID for a device that needs a driver, go to the device manager and under the Other Devices category there will be a list of devices that need drivers.

Click on each one of those and then click on the Details tab.

Now you will see a Property drop down list, and it will be set to Device Description.

Drop down on that list and select the 2nd item (Hardware ID's).

Post the top string of characters that you see in the window.

HP Recommended

Hello,

The driver details are as follows:

ACPI\PNP0501

*PNP0501

ACPI\INTL9C60

*INTL9C60

ACPI\INT3396

*INT3396

ACPI\INT33BD

*INT33BD

On the link you sent me if i try installing it tells me driver not installed well please reinstall.

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hi:

The only one I could find is this one...

ACPI\INT33BD:

This package provides the driver that enables the Intel Sideband Fabric device. Intel Sideband Fabric Device Driver is a bridge to the Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework. This package is provided for supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system.

File name: sp65474.exe

HP Recommended

Hi,

Hello Kudos i downloaded the driver you found and the pop up i got was this driver is installed do you wish to overwrite!

i am failling to understand the problem.

What should i do because i would like to do my school work saved on the usb flash disk before it's late.

Please advice. I appreciate you help so much.

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hi:

Sorry that driver didn't work.

I don't understand why either.

Missing those devices should not be a major problem.

You should be able to do your school work on your flash drive with those drivers missing.

Are your PC's USB ports working?

If not, you need this driver for those...

This package provides the Intel USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver forthe supported notebook models and operating systems. The driverenables USB 3.0 devices.

File name: sp66605.exe

HP Recommended

Actually that file is installed but i have just overwritten it and it installed well but it can't still read the USB flash (both of them). But before changing windows they were working well Mr. Paul.

Thanks you

HP Recommended

Hi:

See if this USB driver works.  It has support for more chipsets.

This package provides the Intel USB 3.0 Host Controller Driver for the supported notebook models running a supported operating system. The driver enables USB 3.0 devices.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp72501-73000/sp72661.exe

HP Recommended

Hi, the file on installing said not installed properly but on inserting the flash dish it was read. thank you so much but i don't know how i will find the unknown device drivers and COM19.

Much reards

Emmy

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Unfortunately, I can't find the right drivers you need.

The ones on the support page aren't the right drivers for those devices.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.