Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Chromebook - 14a-na0031wm
Chrome OS

Product Number 9FY38UA

Chrome Version 94.0.4606.124 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I want to use autofill to sign into my HP Account.  I also like to clean my browser and not carry junk all over the internet attached to my browser.  So when I clear the browsing data I uncheck the box for Passwords  and other signin data.  One would think that would be enough but it isn't.

On the sign in widow for my HP Account you must check to remember the user name and that is stored elsewhere.  Tech thinks it is stored in the cached images and files.  So you can't clear that either.  So what is the point of clearing the browser if you can't clear the catch?

Autofill does not fill the user name.  It must already be there from where ever it is stored on the browser. Then when you click the password box it will fill.

Does anyone know how to get Goggle Chrome on a Chromebook to auto fill the username and password when signing in to the HP Account page?

So far no other site works like this.  Other sites including, my email sites, auto fill when I click on the bookmark but not 

my HP Account.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.