Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Envy13aq003na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I login my laptop using a pin. I want to change the pin. I searched and found that I can do that using  settings -> accounts. There should be a change pin option but I don't see any such option. How can I change PIN in windows 10? Why I can't see the Change PIN option?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@manuchadha wrote:

.. How can I change PIN in windows 10? Why I can't see the Change PIN option?

@manuchadha 

No, you won't be able to find change PIN option but you should be able to change PIN from Sign-in Options

(a) Hold down Win key the press letter I,

(b) Select Accounts,

(c) Select Sign-in Options (from left hand side).

(d) There are many options - you can change PIN from Password.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Sorry that didn't work. Please see the attached picture. The change password seem to my hotmail password, not the PIN. I want to change the PIN or remove it as sign in option completely.

manuchadha_0-1590310878091.png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.