manuchadha
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Change PIN option not visible

HP Recommended
HP Envy13aq003na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I login my laptop using a pin. I want to change the pin. I searched and found that I can do that using  settings -> accounts. There should be a change pin option but I don't see any such option. How can I change PIN in windows 10? Why I can't see the Change PIN option?

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,807 92,685 12,001 25,583
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@manuchadha wrote:

.. How can I change PIN in windows 10? Why I can't see the Change PIN option?

@manuchadha 

No, you won't be able to find change PIN option but you should be able to change PIN from Sign-in Options

(a) Hold down Win key the press letter I,

(b) Select Accounts,

(c) Select Sign-in Options (from left hand side).

(d) There are many options - you can change PIN from Password.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
manuchadha
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sorry that didn't work. Please see the attached picture. The change password seem to my hotmail password, not the PIN. I want to change the PIN or remove it as sign in option completely.

manuchadha_0-1590310878091.png

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation