Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 15-as100 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i have  a Pixel XL phone with legit cable i use the usb-c  on 15t-as100 laptop to charge my phone. it use to charge the phone fast it would say rapid changing - now all the sudden its says slow chaging.  the same cable when plugged into the wall it charges fast. its not the cable.

the only thing  i can think of is i recently re-install my windows 10 again the old OS was inundated  with spyware so i did a clean install. 

i dont see any drivers for this USB-C - on HP site -

so far i done -  I  removed the universal bus controller (5) devices from my device manager, and reboot and it  automatically re-install all the devices back. it did not work though

Does anyone have any suggestions??

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @nht48823 ,

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,

The Barachiel is at your service.

I understand you are in need of support,

I'll be glad to help you out, however, for an accurate solution I will need more details:

Have you attempted any steps on your own before posting on the HP Forums?

When was the last time it worked without these issues? 

In the meantime, please try the steps mentioned below:

Follow this link and update the chipset driver, and then follow this link and update the BIOS.

Please reply with the details for further assistance.

Eager to help!

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

i have installed the following  drivers and it still didnt work

HP Recommended

Hi @nht48823 ,

Thank you for responding,It's great to have you back 😉

If that's the case, I'd request you to contact HP's phone support team for further assistance.HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  Open link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/ Enter Product number or select to auto detect Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options" Scroll down and click on HP contact options - click on Get a Case & phone number.

They will be happy to assist you immediately. If the unit is under warranty repair services under the manufacturer's warranty will be free of charge.

Best regards,

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.