Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
06-12-2014 12:35 AM - last edited on 11-21-2017 10:02 AM by kevin-t
We have purchased Laptop and need to send to CHina. They are requiring
China Compulsory Certificate (CCC).
Where can we get this or who can provide.
It is a very urgent delivery to China for testing.
product: HPCompaq nc6400
Solved! Go to Solution.
06-12-2014 12:45 AM
I saw your post and have forwarded it to the right people to have it reviewed. You should hear back from someone shortly via private message on this forum.
Keep an eye on the PM (Private Message) envelope at the top right corner of each page. When you see a number next to the grey envelope, click it. That's the way you'll be contacted.
If you need to know how to post a private message
11-21-2017 10:03 AM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about forum posting, please feel free to send me a private message!
I work on behalf of HP