Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP s1000 plus
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have HP s1000 plus 2.4 wireless mouse, after research I found that the mouse is only available on HP china store. the mouse have a button to change the DPI rate, when I click the DPI button nothing changes, maybe a software should help, but i can't find a software to help. 
Also the mouse came with a rechargeable battery but I can't know the battery level.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Ahedej

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

To adjust the resolution, hold the main left, right, and middle mouse buttons down simultaneously for three seconds. The resolution will change from the default value to the next highest resolution. Hold these three mouse buttons again, and the resolution will change to the next available resolution value. Each time the buttons are held for three seconds, the resolution will change to the next available setting.

• If you have purchased the HP 5-button mouse, the available resolutions are: 800 DPI, 1000 DPI, 1200 DPI (default), and 1600 DPI. When the resolution changes, the scroll wheel will blink as follows: 800 DPI: one blink 1000 DPI: two blinks 1200 DPI: three blinks 1600 DPI: four blinks
  •  
  • If you have purchased the HP 3-button mouse, the available resolutions are: 500 DPI, 1000 DPI (default), 1250 DPI, and 1500 DPI. When the resolution changes, the scroll wheel will blink as follows: 500 DPI: one blink 1000 DPI: two blinks 1250 DPI: three blinks 1500 DPI: four blinks.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

the above mentioned mouse S1000 plus have a designated button to change Dpi, but when i click it nothing happens, i tried your solution but with no luck.

how can i see whats my current DPI and what is the battery charging level?

Best

HP Recommended

@Ahedej

Thank you for posting back. 

As we have limited support boundaries in the support community as of now.

I would request you to reach out to our Support and our Support Engineers should be able to check the available service options in order to diagnose the computer physically. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance. Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.