Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 15-en0037nf
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I come back to you a few moment later...

So, like an HP people told me to do, I installed BIOS uptdate, OMEN Command Center Update by the link of HP and by Microsoft Store, but nothing solve my problem, I can't change the colors of my KEYBOARDS even with Light Studio now...

I only have an empty windows like this picture show you :

Light Studio.PNG

In my Gaming HUB I don't have Light selection :

gaming hub.PNG

I install the F7.0 Bios who is the last one for my OMEN 15-en0037nf at this time,

Thanks in advance for your help,

Sincerely,

Nicolas TD

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

please be aware that not all OMENs have RGB 4-zone keyboard... if you dont have lightning option on Omen Gaming Hub,, it seems like your laptop doesnt have 4-zone RGB keyboard... ask the seller about its detailed spec...

Sent from OMEN 15 en-0013ax
HP Recommended

Hello,

I  know that but the 4-zone keyboard is specified by the retailer and by HP, it's why the HP people told me to do many manipulation without succes (it's the last 2020 HP OMEN...)

Sincerrely

HP Recommended

If you're French,, i think you'll understand this document about detailed specification of your Omen model number... I think it said about keyboard too... (i'm sorry, i dont understand french)

https://www8.hp.com/h20195/v2/GetPDF.aspx/c06647341.pdf

Sent from OMEN 15 en-0013ax
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.