Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I am supposed to be able to use some HP Employee Purchase Program through Corporate Perks with my current employer.  I am searching for a new laptop for myself for school so that I can give my children my current HP laptop for them to participate in virtual school this year.  I have not been able to find out how to sign up for and apply these EPP discounts.  Does anyone know how to accomplish this?  

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@MekahnekMomma 

I understand what you need - I am not sure the Community can provide the answer you seek.

The EPP discount is not generally substantial - remember than when you are shopping.  Depending on what you want, sometimes the online store might beat the EPP discount price.  And no, you cannot select something on sale and then pile the EPP benefit on top.  Smiling.

If you don't hear back from an HP agent here in the Community,

If your employer has not provided you the information for your EPP program,

Consider contacting the HP Store Customer service.

At the least, you can ask your questions and seek what guidance is available.

New Product? Need Help? HP Online Store – USA – Customer Service

Not your HP store?  Scroll to the bottom of the website and click the Flag to change regions.

Customer Service Center

Self-Help Service, Account, Security and Privacy, Returns and cancellations, FAQ, Shopping, Shipping and delivery, Rebates / Coupons, Product Support, Parts and services

The FAQ section provides contact information throughout the section.  In the USA, at this writing, Chat, Email, and on-Phone service are offered.

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

@MekahnekMomma 

As @Dragon-Fur mentioned above, you have to contact HP Store in your country. In my case, I did get only 6% and at the same time retailers in my country did offer 15% discount for some models/products. The problem was retailers did not have the model/product I wish to buy therefore I bought online from HP Store and get 6%, better than nothing.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.