Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 14s-3056tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just want to ask in this community since I've been finding an answer for so long. 

I have an HP Laptop with the model 3056tu. It has I3-1005G1 and UHD G1 Graphics. Due to certain conditions, I clean installed my Windows. Now the problem is my games start stuttering like hell and I found that the culprit is the Intel drivers. This has not happened when I first bought the laptop with the default OEM graphic driver installed. I searched the website and it gives me the generic DCH drivers which I don't like since it's not guaranteed to work consistently on all devices and the Intel Support told me to use the OEM Driver for stability. 

Does anyone have an Intel driver for this Laptop, The OEM one that comes default when you first bought this laptop? Even if it's just the version please let me know I really need it. 

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

This is the only HP Intel graphics driver on your notebook's support page.

Driver - HP Laptop - 14s-cf3056tu | HP® Customer Support

HP Recommended

This driver is supposed to be for tiger lake processors which mine is Ice Lake. I already tried this one and it causes instability on every games which is weird since I don't have this issue before just after the change in intel drivers. I really need the default OEM since the one you sent is generic windows DCH.

HP Recommended

OK, then try the Tiger Lake graphics driver from the 14s-cf2xxx model series...

Driver - HP 14s-cf2000 Laptop PC series | HP® Customer Support

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.