Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Envy x360 Convertible13m-bd0xxx
Microsoft Windows 11

I accidentally deleted the hpswsetup folder located in the C drive, I learnt that the folder contains the installation files for all your drivers and updates. Is there any way to restore it online? Also, would it work if I just copy the same folder from another HP laptop (PS: Couldn't share the folder via Google drive as it showed unreadable format) 

Product : HP Envy x360 Convertible13m-bd0xxx

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Ashwin_0710 

Online - no.  HP does not make this downloadable.

From another PC -- if the same model, then it might work.  If a different model, then no.

If you did copy the folder then you could try using HP Support Assistant to update the drivers as it might then download the drivers needed and write them to that folder.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.