Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP OMEN 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Dear,

Today whenever I was starting my HP Omen 15 intel core i7 / Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Ti, an error popped up about the Omen Command Center. So I un-installed it and wanted to re-install it back from the Microsoft Store, however whenever I am trying too by clicking on INSTALL nothing happens, in fact the program (Microsoft Store) gets frozen for a while.

Why is this Happening?

Thanks in advance,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to help you with why you can't download the Omen Command Center from the Microsoft Store, but you may be able to download it directly from HP at the link below...

The HP OMEN Command Center personalizes the gameplay experience through simplified access to custom settings. This package is provided for supported computer models running a supported operating system.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp84001-84500/sp84071.exe

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi:

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to help you with why you can't download the Omen Command Center from the Microsoft Store, but you may be able to download it directly from HP at the link below...

The HP OMEN Command Center personalizes the gameplay experience through simplified access to custom settings. This package is provided for supported computer models running a supported operating system.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp84001-84500/sp84071.exe

HP Recommended

Thanks for your reply,

After clicking the link > downloading and opening the file > giving permission > I installed it, but nothing happened?

Ok im trying to add a screenshot but it wont happen:

So a C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe appears with the following text:

Uninstalling intel Overclocking SDK

Installing Intel Overclocking SDK

CPU=GenuineIntel

ERROR: The system was unable to find the specified registry key or value

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to help you with why that file isn't installing either.

Maybe it is time to back up your files and factory reset your notebook and start fresh.

HP Recommended

Thanks for your reply,

HP Recommended

Ok after my laptop got frozen and I restarted it, I noticed the OCC has been downloaded:)

HP Recommended

That is good news.

Glad it did get installed after all.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.