Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY Notebook 17t-u000 CTO Y0F94AV
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am currently seeing different driver updates in the HP Support Assistant and on my product home page on My Dashboard.

In the HP Support Assistant it recommends SoftPaq number sp76200 and on my Dashboard, it recommends SoftPaq number sp76732 for my Intel Bluetooth Driver?

How do I know which one to download?

Norb
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@norbie67

Welcome back to HP Support Community

Please go ahead with the driver suggested by HP Support Assistant first and check if that works.

Keep us posted

Thank you 😊

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@norbie67

Welcome back to HP Support Community

Please go ahead with the driver suggested by HP Support Assistant first and check if that works.

Keep us posted

Thank you 😊

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

I installed the updates from the HP Support Assistant, My system seems to be running fine.

After I installed the recommended updates, I scanned my system and the HP Support Assistant said I was up to date.

Thank you for the advice.

:ThumbUp:

Norb
HP Recommended

@norbie67

I'm glad you got this issue resolved.

Do visit our HP Support Community and drop us a message anytime you need help

Thank you 😊

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.