Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Laptop 15S-FQ1129TU (208F3PA)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

For weeks now I try to find drivers for my HP Laptop 15S-FQ1129TU (208F3PA) 

The automated Site for selecting the right drivers always just says,

"we couldn't find any drivers for you model and for your operating system".

This cannot be. Last year the same procedure shows a detailed driver list. But now the process seems to be broken.

This stupid digital agent don't know what I'm talking about and it ends always in turnig around a circle with the same phrases.

Is there anybody who can  show me a way to get drivers?

Or -  is there anybody who can repair the automated driver selecting process?

Why do I not find a contact email? I'm a registered customer and I purchased already 4 Laptops an a Professional Printer in the last 5 years. Now I stay in the rain alone without any help from that company.

Greetings from angry

Dindaeng

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

This is a sad day.

No one answered. Not a user, not a HP engineer.

The problems what HP customers have, were not interesting enough for the support empoyees.

In the country where I live, TH, no support contact is available but a phone number and they answer only in Thai or un-understandable english - NOT USABLE AT ALL.

Please give registered customer a email contact. It's the only way to communicate with technical information like Model codes and Serial numbers.

A chat App like WhatsApp or Line or whats ever would also be OK, but nothing like this is available.

The Brand HP would not be on my next shopping list.

Dindaeng.

Byby HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.