Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-06-2022 04:59 PM
the blue circle shows up off and on. all updates have been done. only when I am playing a game on Facebook the fan starts revving up and game slows, when I get off of game and do other stuff. no fan reving up. did a disk clean up and other stuff. but did not cure the constant problem. Fairly new lap top by 2-3 years. win 11. Seems ever since win 11 have these problems since i upgraded.
11-07-2022 01:24 PM
Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... I would like to help you.
Let me check your basic system configuration before we wave the magic wand ...
(1) Run msinfo32
- Select <System Summary>:
--->>> Copy/screenshot/paste following key/value pairs:
( equals HP product number (p/n) )
(2) Start Windows <Device Manager>
- Expand <Other devices> ? (Those entries are for hardware for which Windows has not loaded a suitable driver)
- Expand <Disk drives>
- Expand <Display adapters>
- Expand <Network adapters>
- Expand <Sound, video and game controllers>
- Expand <Storage controllers>
--->>> Send screenshot
(3) Please report your results
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community