Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 15-en0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Recently got the HP Omen 15 2020 , en0xxx, from Amazon, although the model given on the site was en0001ax.

Specs are same as mentioned on the site. Ryzen 5 4600h, 1650Ti Nvidia graphics, 512GB SSD, 8GB 3200MHz RAM.

The first product I got was a defective piece with a screen flickering issue, so I replaced it. First product was a en0001ax. 

1) So is there any difference between these two models? Should I keep it or return it?

2) I remember there was an option for performance mode in the first (en0001ax) product, but it's not there in the current model (en0xxx)

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Suhail767 

15-en0xxx is a series of many models/products (from en0000aa to en0000zz) and 15-en0001ax is one of them. Its specs

https://support.hp.com/rs-en/document/c06707432

which shows it has

• AMD Ryzen™ 5 4600H (3.0 GHz base clock, up to 4.0 GHz max boost clock, 3 MB L2 cache, 6 cores)
  • 8 GB DDR4-3200 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
  • 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD

One thing is lot listed :  1650Ti Nvidia graphics but it should be there.

Now please check your new one to see its REAL/ACTUAL model/product using the way

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hey buddy,

same issue here..working with support now..let's see if they can bring  in performance mode in this en0xxx..will keep you in loop.

HP Recommended

I too have the same model, at the back of the laptop  the model number is showing as 15-en0001AX but in the system info the model number is showing as 15-en0xxx

HP Recommended

It looks like its by default en0xxxx... which can be any model in that series. As long as you got r5 + 1650ti and above 3300 in cinebench r20 you should be good..lol

Only thing is it looks like they removed performance mode from this model..

HP Recommended

Yes, Performance mode is not included in the en0001ax

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.