Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
08-28-2020 03:29 PM
Recently got the HP Omen 15 2020 , en0xxx, from Amazon, although the model given on the site was en0001ax.
Specs are same as mentioned on the site. Ryzen 5 4600h, 1650Ti Nvidia graphics, 512GB SSD, 8GB 3200MHz RAM.
The first product I got was a defective piece with a screen flickering issue, so I replaced it. First product was a en0001ax.
1) So is there any difference between these two models? Should I keep it or return it?
2) I remember there was an option for performance mode in the first (en0001ax) product, but it's not there in the current model (en0xxx)
08-28-2020 05:26 PM
15-en0xxx is a series of many models/products (from en0000aa to en0000zz) and 15-en0001ax is one of them. Its specs
which shows it has
- AMD Ryzen™ 5 4600H (3.0 GHz base clock, up to 4.0 GHz max boost clock, 3 MB L2 cache, 6 cores)
- 8 GB DDR4-3200 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
- 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
One thing is lot listed : 1650Ti Nvidia graphics but it should be there.
Now please check your new one to see its REAL/ACTUAL model/product using the way
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
09-17-2020 12:10 PM
It looks like its by default en0xxxx... which can be any model in that series. As long as you got r5 + 1650ti and above 3300 in cinebench r20 you should be good..lol
Only thing is it looks like they removed performance mode from this model..