Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 - 13t-aw000 CTO
Microsoft Windows 11

I submitted my HP care pack rebate form on 6/5/2022 and received no response.  I called HP customer support, they gave me a phone number to call.  I called it, it gave me a website but no connection to a person to speak to.  When trying the website, I get the 404 error message for page not found.  

34 REPLIES 34
HP Recommended

Hi @ka77777,

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

This issue might require one on one interaction to fix it.

I've sent you a private message with further instructions. In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Support Community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link

Take care and have a great day ahead! 

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

Thank you for your reply.  As stated in my original text, I called HP support and this is the answer I got

HP Recommended

Hi @ka77777,

Welcome to the HP support community.

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message works, Click Here to learn about it.

Take care and have a nice day.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

Where will I be getting this message, forum or email?  I opened a case in July and it was closed with no explanation.  So details are all on my account.  

HP Recommended

I submitted the care pack rebate form and documentation on December 3, 2022.  I never received any confirmation or reply email.  Since then I have emailed twice asking for status with no response.  I read below there is a phone number to call.  Can you please let me know this number or other HP resources I can contact to inquire about my rebate.  Thanks.

HP Recommended

@Ka77777 Any update on the status of your Care Pack Rebate? Sounds like there are quite a few of us in the same situation. (Emailing rebate form, inquiring to the status of the rebate and no rebate.) Searching this forum, it seems no one is clear as to whom to contact directly and it takes quite a bit of effort to actually speak to someone who can escalate the issue and get the rebate processed.  Extremely frustrating to say the least.

HP Recommended

Neither of those numbers did anything other than take down my name, product ID numbers, contact information, and case number and say they'd get back to me, but that they were not the rebate center, they can't authorize the rebate, and they will escalate this to their manager.  I've actually heard the same thing from 4 different hp numbers now.  Lol no response back of course, starting to look like hp care pack rebate is a scam.

HP Recommended

I called the care pack registration telephone line.  They could not help me, but did take my name and email, and told me they would pass my complaint to the proper department.  We shall see. We currently own 2 HP computers and an HP printer.  It will soon be time to retire my 10 year old Toshiba laptop,  and it will not be replaced with an HP if I do not get a rebate check.

HP Recommended

I called last week and they told me they escalated it and would get back to me in 4-5 business days, haven't heard from anyone since.  I have had multiple issues with HP repairs/quality of laptops, even now my spectre 360 screen now has a hardware issue where the screen flashes every time you use the track pad after its been in sleep mode.  Would cost 400 for hp to repair it, yet won't give me my rebate back.  Really crazy that I bought this laptop when they first came out thinking they're high end, and it's unusable like this.  Paid extra totally 1600, thinking I'd get my rebate back, but nope just a low quality laptop.  Never again, looking into Microsoft surfaces.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.