Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Notebook 14 - al061nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

This past May 12 I purchased an HP Carepack to obtain a warranty for my Pavilion notebook, however it's been a little over a month and I still don't have it registered. I haven't even received an email requesting info for registration. This issue in particular isn't new to me, I've had trouble getting carepacks registered in the past and I'd like to get some help to receive this carepack too. When I go to the HP Support assistant it still shows me that my warranty has expired and there is no new warranty registered. I have the email stating that I have purchased the carepack and that the order was received, though I have yet obtain the carepack for my pavilion. The order number of the carepack is

Screenshot 2021-06-18 at 12-03-53 My Account - Your Orders.png

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@DavidV3 

Sorry, but this is just a self-help forum staffed by part-time non-HP volunteers and we are not allow to get involved in these kinds of issues.

What I would suggest is to call the phone number on this page:  https://www.hp.com/us-en/shop/cat/care-packs-88343--1

We're not allowed to post actual numbers, so you will have to open and read that page.

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.