Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP EliteBook x360 1040 G5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

STUCK.jpg

I cannot log in in any way, the screen is blurred and no user charges me, I have already restarted the computer several times, removed the battery and I cannot advance.

I uninstalled the HP Client Security application and then I was able to enter without problem, I am already working normally. I need the HP Client Security application to be able to enter with my fingerprint, my company deactivated Windows Hello for security reasons. This failure of HP Client Security has also happened to me in other HP models, what can I do?

Can someone help me? please

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello

if you IT department disable Windows Hello, it could be that in some way this could influence even HP Client Security Manager

How did you uninstalled the application if you are not able to enter in Windows ?

bye

HP Recommended

Thanks for your reply,

I had to restart like 10 times, disable the wifi, activate airplane mode, and then, I was able to login. Next I uninstall HP Client Security.

Do you know if there is another HP app (or another manufacturer) that allows you to log in with the fingerprint?

HP Recommended

Hello

windows 10 support Windows Hello using FInger Print sensor but if I well remember it should work with with touch sensor only , not with swipe sensor.

bye

HP Recommended

thanks

the laptop im using has a fingerprint sensor,

do you know another app to login with the fingerprint ? just like hp client or windows hello?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.