Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Spectre x360 14-ea0000
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I performed a clean install on my Spectre x360 14-ea000.  I need to reinstall the HP Command Center APP but cannot find it in the Microsoft Store or HP software & drivers.  Where is the official HP Command Center APP located?  

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi@drhanneman,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Please find the document  Identifying notebooks with HP Command Cente LINK​​​​​​.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

HP Recommended

That document is out of date. It does not have the HP Spectre x360 14-ea0000 listed. The HP Spectre x360 14-ea0000 has a dedicated HP Command Center button (F12). Searching directly in the Microsoft Windows Store does not find the HP Command Center APP. I have found other HP support posts which included a direct link to the HP Command Center APP in the Microsoft Windows Store. After verifying the direct link and certificate was valid, I proceeded to follow the direct link. I questioned if the HP Command Center APP in the Microsoft Windows Store was the correct one because the pictures looked somewhat different than what I had seen on my HP Spectre x360 14-ea000. Using the direct link, I downloaded the HP Command Center APP from the Microsoft Store. As it turned out this was the correct version of the HP Command Center APP and it looked like what I had on the HP Spectre x360 ea-0000. The HP Command Center APP is now installed and working properly. I do not understand how HP can leave this information out of the "software & drivers" support page. There should be an official link provided in the "software & drivers" support page for the PC.

HP Recommended

Hi@drhanneman,

HP apps are designed to with Microsoft application, so it's taken care of by windows as the default application.

For software updated can use HP support assistance.

Let me know if you need any other assistance and I'd be happy to help 🙂 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping! 

Have a great day! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.