Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Envy x360 13" AMD 3500U
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP Command Center installs in what appears to be dutch, even though i am norwegian, and would prefer to have it installed in english. I tried uninstalling and re-installing (with tons of trouble trying to find it again, as it had dissapeared from Microsoft Store, so i had to find a direct-link). 

While I'm already asking in a forum, does anybody know why my laptop sometimes takes some time to connect to my 5Ghz wifi. Often i just open settings and connect manually. All drivers have been updated.

13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended

@sanderbarstad

Welcome to HP support community.

Omen command center is not supported by the x360 model, its only for the omen series:

Check this link for details and compatibility: Click here

I hope that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hey! You're right omen command center is not supported on the envy. HP command center appears to be a fairly new piece of software, corresponding to the omen command center, but for Specter and Envy models. Don't think many people know this, and just assume its some random bloatware, but i use it for the silent-setting that pretty much turns off the fans! It's very convenient for students. 

HP Recommended

@sanderbarstad

I'm glad you agree on that.

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

I still would prefer it to be installed in english or norwegian instead of dutch though. Any tips?

HP Recommended

@sanderbarstad

As informed earlier, there are no options of doing that.

Have a great day!

Cheers 🙂

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

As this is my first time posting on this forum, i might have missed a hidden reply somewhere, but as far as i can see, you did not inform me that it was not possible.. Another HP Support agent in the post, Sandytechy20, did not even know what HP Command Center is, so forgive me for doubting your service. In several youtube-tutorials, the video-creators have HP Command Center, and its not in dutch. This must mean there is an english version. How is it then impossible for other english users to access the english version? 

HP Recommended

@sanderbarstad

Refer to this document: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c05387497 to Identify if your product supports this feature.

Keep me posted.

Have a great day!

Cheers 🙂

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

The link is for the OMEN command center. Not HP Command center, which is a different piece of software. NO OMEN 😉 

HP Recommended

@sanderbarstad I see there's been a slight misunderstanding, most users only know and refer to us for assistance on HP Omen Command center, hence the last users may have assumed you were referring to the same, no worries, I understand exactly what you mean and here's what I'll need to know if your device supports it: 

Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution: 

Click here for steps on finding the information we need! - This is incomplete - "HP Envy X360 13" AMD 3500U"

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

That said, you are welcome to identify if your device supports this software by clicking here

And click here to download the software (if supported), ensure you log into your Microsoft account, select the language of your preference and then download it.

I hope that answers your query,  

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.