Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP G5000 (GH960EA#AB8)
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Hello Dear Community. I would like to make an update BIOS my old HP G5000 Laptop. Please find/send the exact BIOS files for my lap top. 

Product name:  HP G5000 (GH960EA#AB8)

CPU:Genuine IntelCPU T2130 @1.86 GHz (2 CPU) 1.9 GHz.

Ram: 1X2= 2 Gb ram

BIOS: Ver 1.00 parttbl.

Windows 7 Pro 32 bit

Looking for your answer.

Best Regards.

Sometımes theır wrong, could be your rıght.
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

HP only supported that model series for Windows Vista.

Below are the info and exe file links for the last BIOS update HP released for your notebook...

Info:   F.24  May 25, 2007

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp35501-36000/sp35954.html

Exe:

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp35501-36000/sp35954.exe

Since the file was written to be run when running Windows Vista, I have no idea what will happen if you try to run the file when running on Windows 7.

Update the BIOS at your own risk on W7, or install Windows Vista to update the BIOS.

HP Recommended

Ty for your attention and your answer but Mr.Paul I have a F.25 Version of my lap top. I search on the net and the latest bios version is f.27. 

Do you have a file of f.27 ? 

Sometımes theır wrong, could be your rıght.
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

F.24 is the latest one I can find.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.