Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Omen 15-5207TX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello 

I am using HP Omen 15-5207TX . 3 Days ago i reinstalled Windows 10 64 bit and i have installed all the Latest drivers and softwares but still my HP Omen Control is not working properly. I have issue with only programming keys other than this keyboard lighting and All Advance settings are working properly. I am unable to assign some shortcuts on programming keys Like Shift+Del , i was using these shortcuts on previous window but now am unable to assign and also those shortcuts which are successfully assigned are not working properly. The shortcut i assigned to P3 is working on P1, shortcut assigned to P4 is working on P2 etc. I am unable to understand why is this happening. i reinstalled it many times but nothing works.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Abidfareed 

Please go to Windows Store search for Omen Command Center and install OCC to your machine. You have to use Windows Store.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Yes i have already installed OCC from Windows store but it didn't help.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.