03-03-2019 02:32 AM - last edited on 03-03-2019 10:30 AM by Cheron-Z
Microsoft Offers to upgrade their PCs to the latest software, which is the Windows 10. In my HP Pavilion dm1 4304AU, i got noticed a major popup that shows your PC is no more longer supported to receive Microsoft upda... I got no double-thinking and I just upgraded it to Windows 10 but using Creation Media tool. After that, the Windows 10 Software boots successfully. But most programs still works in Windows 10. And they may let also making something furstrating bug in my PC such as Crashes, Slowing down and Locks up, and even sudden in the blank screen.
The following are the issues throughout the booted Windows 10
- AMD Catalyst Control Center was installed, but it does not opening the GUI setup and its icon in the icon bar. But still, the Graphics Diver was installed and running.
- In the Second time of booting up, the Display Graphics Driver changes back to Microsoft Basic Display Adapter and sometimes it flicks the screen or;
- I got stucked at a blank or empty screen
- Bluetooth driver runs differently to a previous one. It does not support A2DP Stereo Headset Receiving. PAN profile dropouts suddenly at exact 1 minute (as I measured on it)
- Wi-Fi Driver and the Hardware are NO MORE LONGER WORKING ANYMORE. Even thou I revert it back to the Windows 8.1, still the network interface is not working as expected. By this issue was related to this forum. Before the WLAN works at earlier, the DLNA and the Miracast is not working.
- HP Support Assistant is installed, but not launching and working on the 1803 build.
In which I really furstrating the bugs, I cannot use my notebook anymore of its accessing to the internet.
I'd really searching for these solutions by these links down below.
And reinstalling the Windows 8.1 software at all.
However, the Wi-Fi Driver is no more longer working as might be experienced. As long as in Device Manager had no WLAN Driver shown. Any video on the Youtube that shows the instructions and demonstrations are might not helpful at all.
As I mentioned above, I really not teasing and force to stop installing Windows 10 to your notebook, in which i really don't accurate how buggy or unstable of the Software. Think first before installing right away of your notebook.
The Specifications of this notebook is
- AMD E2 Vision with AMD Radeon HD 1800 Graphics (dual-core CPU at 1.70GHz and dual DX-11 SIMDs at 508MHz)
- Windows 8 Single Language (64-bit, upgraded to Windows 8.1 Single Language)
- 2GB DDR3 memory.
- 500GB SATA HDD
- Ralink RT3290 Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Radio
Thank you for taking a peek of this forum and I hope you might be impressed.
03-31-2019 03:30 AM
Driver for RT3290 you've downloaded from Mediatek website is version 220.127.116.11, wich is the last version for Windows 8,1 but it won't work in Windows 10. You can download Mediatek RT3290 driver for Windows 10 directly from Microsoft Uptade Catalog in this link: http://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=Ralink+RT3290
Now, for graphics driver you can download the driver from Lenovo website. It might work in your system since is same graphic card model than yours (AMD Radeon HD 7340 Discrete-Class). Check it here: https://support.lenovo.com/lu/es/downloads/ds032272
Hope you get sucess. Best regards!