Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Sleekbook 15-b006e
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello HP, :indifferent:

Can i please get the correct version of HP Software Framework. For HP Coolsense 2.20.41

I am really tired of the HP Coolsense not working properly please help me now! ;(. I'm be sad.

Now i have HP Software Framework: 4.6.10.1 installed but not seems to working. I don't think HP Coolsense get contact with my BIOS. Nothing happen if i disable or enable HP Coolsense: NOTHING.

My BIOS version: f.1D Rev. A

HP Coolsense: 2.20.41 (Latest version)

HP Support asistant: 8 (Latest version)

HP Software Framework: 4.6.10.1

(HP Coolsense 2.20.41, just don't work!)

Please! i need to get it fixed. ;-(

Best Regards Simon

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hey there! @Simon942, Thanks for stopping by HP forums!

I understand HP cool sense on your PC is not working.

Don't worry I'd like to help you out.

Did you make any software or hardware changes on your PC?

Please update the update the cool sense software using this link and check if it helps.

Also, try to restore the BIOS settings to default and check if it helps.

To restore BIOS turn on your PC keep tapping the F10 key you will boot into BIOS.\

From the main or file menu select restore defaults. Select yes to confirm.

Press F10 to save changes and exit.

I'll watch your reply!

Have a beautiful day ahead! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi again 🙂

I had tried to restore BIOS Defaults and update the BIOS. I had a laptop and i not have changed any Hardware on my laptop.

I have downloaded Coolsense 2.2 and still not do any effect 😞

Best Regards Simon

HP Recommended

Hi @Simon942,

I read the quick response completely. Superb troubleshooting and terrific effort displayed to try and correct the situation. Kudos to you for a job well done. As @A4Apollo is out of office for today, I am jumping in to assist you.

Please try these steps:

• Please uninstall  HP Software Framework from the control panel programs and features option. if possible.
  • Then download the latest version of HP software framework from this link: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/caps-softpaq/cmit/HP_SDM.html  and install it. Then check if that does the trick for you.
  • There are several versions of the software framework listed on this site. You could try any of them and one of them should do the trick for you.
  • Please remember to uninstall it each time before you try a different version.

Hope this helps. Let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care now and have a superb week ahead. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

You don't send any links? 🙂

HP Recommended

Hi @Hi @Simon942,

I read the post. Do you want me to send the link or not to download and install HP Software framework?

I will resend the link for downloading and installing HP software framework. Here is the link: http://ftp.hp.com/pub/caps-softpaq/cmit/HP_SDM.html

Please check it out.

Hope this helps. Let me know how this goes. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care now and have a superb week ahead. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

The program you send to me was: 

HP SoftPaq Download Manager 

not HP Software framework? 😞

HP Recommended

And the program can't find my Model.
It's a HP Pavilion Sleekbook 15-b006eo

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.