Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hey guys,

I just had bestbuy install a new 2tb samsung 980 pro ssd with a clean install of windows 10 into my 2022 HP - Spectre 2-in-1 16" UHD+ Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Evo Core i7 - 16GB Memory - Intel Arc A370M - 1TB SSD - Nightfall Black Model:16-f1023dx Laptop and for some reason the camera doesnt work. Its not due to the shutter being closed but rather a driver issue. The problem is that there is no webcam driver for this computer on HP's driver website.

I did all the windows updates and even installed everything from HP's support driver website where it detects whats drivers you have installed and what is missing but still nothing.

Any Advice? 

Error code: Windows Camera app error code 0xA00F4244

Capture.PNG

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.