Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 (13-ac033ng)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have purchased a HP Spectre x360 (13-ac033ng) from Saturn.de.

I want to know how to activate the pre-installed word/excel/ppt.

I know that HP Spectre x360 can be activated in China because HP has bought the product keys for consumers, but can the one I bought in Germany enjoy the same service? I don't want to buy the peoduct key personally.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@SongFox

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

As I understand you want information on activating the full version of the Microsoft Office on your PC,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help you, although, to provide an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern: 

Did you get a Microsoft Office disc along with the computer, as that would contain the product key?

If you haven't received any additional papers via sales offers as such, I'm afraid this option isn't available on your model

Here are your product specifications and as you can see (Click here) this model only comes with 1 month trial for new Microsoft® Office 365 customers

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@SongFox

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

As I understand you want information on activating the full version of the Microsoft Office on your PC,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help you, although, to provide an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern: 

Did you get a Microsoft Office disc along with the computer, as that would contain the product key?

If you haven't received any additional papers via sales offers as such, I'm afraid this option isn't available on your model

Here are your product specifications and as you can see (Click here) this model only comes with 1 month trial for new Microsoft® Office 365 customers

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

ok, I see. It means my laptop's microsoft office can't  be activated.

Kind of angry! Because in China this laptop is much cheapier and even with the office pre-purchased!

It's the fault of HP or Saturn.de that doesn't provide equal service. **bleep** HP!

But thank you anyway personally.

HP Recommended

@SongFox

Thank you for the update (personally) 😉

I appreciate your time and going by your comments, I wanted to see if there's anything else I could do to help you out (as that's what we do here at HP, try to put that smile back, as much as we can-within our support boundaries 🙂 )
Hence, I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. 

They will contact you shortly and likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. 

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. 

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).

If you wish to show appreciation click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you very much, though I don't think there exsits any solution to my loss.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.