Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Probook 4520s
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I have been installed the latest HP Support Assistant on my ProBook 4520s. My operating system is Windows 10 Pro (x64).

When I am trying to connect to my HP account via HP Support Assistant after password Insert it closing down.

I have installed and unintstalled HPSA so many times but problem still remains.

Can you please help me to install it?

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

hello

HP Probook 4520s is very old pc and no updates for win10 via APSA

do you need any driver ? 

let me know and i will try to help

HP Recommended

Hello,

HP Support Assistant I suppose its common software for all HP notebooks. I know that is my notebook is very old but it is working fine with Windows 10&11. Also HPSA is working except login HP on HP Support Assistant. No I don't need any drivers but I am facing also problem with firmware update but I will open a new topic about it.

Its better to wait an answer from an HP Assistant developer.

HP Recommended

Any news from an HP representative?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.