Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi, I wrote many mails to the support from HP I bought my Laptop on March 30, 2022. and the Care Pack on June 1, 2022 but the HP Support Assistant tells me that my warranty is active until February 13, 2025 that is a lot of months I am losing. I wrote many mails and no one answers me, and the only time I got a reply was from the HP support whatsapp were they told me they will solve my issue in 5 to 7 days, now 10 days have past and the issue still exists. 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@AlphaTsundere 

Apologies for jumping in unannounced.

I can't answer for WhatsApp - we don't have this service in the USA.  Perhaps the intent was that the necessary update to the data could be done online and that the issue would, indeed, have been resolved for you.  ??

As you know, Standard Warranty and Care Pack Warranty are different things.

It appears from your description that the Care Pack you purchased is the three year plan.

I have forwarded a request to our moderator team for Review and possible escalation.

If you need help to submit a Warranty Repair case right now, let us know and we can bump the request.

===========================================================================

Request for Review – Please Read

I have submitted a request to our Community moderators for a review your question / concern.

Worth Noting

• Our Community is not an HP business group.
  • We are not HP Technical Support, nor are we HP Sales, Service, or Warranty.
  • Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome:  Our request is not a magic back door into HP Support.
  • The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
  • If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you. 

Important

• Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”.  Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
  • Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data. 
  • Posting personal information at a public site is NOT a good idea.

References

Warranty Check

Check the Warranty on your product

Warranty Check – Single or Multiple Devices

NOTE:  Warranty date is updated after purchase and registration of the device.

If the device is not registered, or if there are other issues, submit a Warranty Dispute form.

NOTE 2:  If the single-system-check fails to find your device, use the "multiple devices" method to

check single or multiple devices.

• If necessary, Select your Country on the main website page or at the bottom (click Flag)
  • Scroll down > To the right of Check multiple warranties, Click Continue
  • Enter the Serial Number and Country for one or more devices / systems to be checked
  • Check the box to verify you are "Not a robot"
  • Click Submit (at bottom of list entries)
  • When the page opens, Click View Details

Reminder: Online database results do not impact the actual contract.

======================================================================

Have a Care Pack Warranty that needs to be Registered?

HP Care Pack Registration Page

===================================================================

Registered Devices in Warranty:  Select a method and contact HP Support…

Open website  HP World-Wide Support

Select your region and follow the prompts

Regional Links

USA / Canada >   HP® Customer Support - USA

UK >  HP® Customer Support - UK

---------------------------------------------------

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You

Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

@Dragon-Fur

Thank you for your reply. I am sorry for my bad grammar, english is not my native language. I didnt know that the Whatsapp contact method doesnt apply for the USA for example but hopefully a mod can help me here.

The warranty check also shows the wrong date just as the HP Support Assistant app, just wanted to add that information. I tried contacting HP via submitting a request to check the issue but never got any reply.

HP Recommended

@AlphaTsundere 

You are welcome.

WhatsApp is an international service - I simply cannot check it from where I am located.

Hang in there - the date can be fixed, it's just a matter of when and by whom.

Thank you for participating in the HP Community.

Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.

Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You

Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.