Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Probook 470G5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Every day my HP Support Assistant indicates that I have 2 updates for my Probook 470G5. When I click on the updates, the Support Assistant analyses my system and after about 2/3 minutes, tells me there are no updates. This has been going on every day for weeks now. What is the problem?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Make note of the 2 devices and update these drivers/files directly. See if this problem goes away.

I have had missing devices in Device Manager that Support Assistant misses every time !? Software is a bit dodgy I think.

HP Recommended

Thanks for replying PabBro, I see where you are coming from....... trouble is the HP Support Assistant only tells me there are 2 updates to download. It doesn't tell me what they are. Then after clicking on them, it analyses my system and tells me there are no updates to download. It's been doing this for weeks now......the same every day!

HP Recommended

What are the 2 updates for ? 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.