Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ZBook G6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP ZBook G6, P/N: 6CJ04Av

64 bit Windows 10 Pro, version 2004 build,  OS build 19041.388, Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2202.139.0

HP Sure Click does not function.  I ran sp101325, but I had an internet connection problem.  I deleted  C:/swsetup/sp101325 and reran sp101325, but installation fails.

I need instructions from HP on  how to proceed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended
HP Recommended

This worked for me.   Here is the link to the HP customer advisory https://support.hp.com/sk-en/document/c05873856

Be patient; this upgrade takes time to run.  Also, when you restart, give your machine some time to load everything.

I am old enough to have run interactive FORTRAN on an SDS Sigma 7 computer, using a teletype terminal.

Many thanks for the quick response.

HP Recommended

Hello Thoth

happy to have helped you.

may be you are older than me , I remember about Fortran, Pascal and I did , a COBOL programmy training at begin of 80', HP-UX 2.0 , HP RPL , HP Rocky Mounting Basic ,......

almost 40 years ago.

Sure click takes time to install because, after Windows 10 reboot, it has to create the virtual machine file that wil be used when a SureClick MicroVM starts.

byt

bye

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.