cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Third-Party Software Update Catalog

HP Recommended
SCCM HP Third-Party Software Update Catalog
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I'm trying to Publish/Download some Driver updates for our fleet of HP ProBook 440 G1 x360 Laptops using the SCCM Console HP Third-Party Software Update Catalog. All of the ones I have selected have Published/Downloaded except for one. The 'Intel Dynamic Platform and Thermal Framework Driver [8.5.10103.7263.A1]' fails to download due to a file hash mis-match:

PageyUK_0-1591265480482.png

I am assuming the driver files have changed since the catalog was updated? 

Is anyone here able to advise on how to get this resolved, or who/how i should contact HP about the issue?

For clarity, I'm trying to update the drivers on Laptops that are already deployed to users, not building new ones.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 7
763 756 77 153
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello

that driver

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp95001-95500/

sp95216.exe .cva and .html have 6 April 2020 as last modification date.

do you know when you updated the catalog.

do you know if HP MIIK , an  add-on for SCCM , could help you on driver update job ?

latest HP MIK user's guide: https://ftp.hp.com/pub/caps-softpaq/cmit/whitepapers/HP%20Manageability%20Integration%20Kit%20User%2...

chapters 13.

the only thing I don't like is that in that manual they still includes HP Softpaq downlaod manager instead of HP Image Assistant as a way to create a Driver pack.

bye

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation