Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Envy 13

Ordered a laptop back on July 2021 for son to start school year. Delivery date kept postponing and could not wait any longer (kids had gone through a lot this past year to add the stress of not having a laptop to start school). We had to go to store and got son another laptop late September 2021. I contacted HP “customer service” to cancel the order and they kept saying they need to see if they “can” cancel order.. took them seconds to charged my card and place order, and now they keep ignoring me. I need to cancel the order since do not have money to pay for two laptops. Order No. H341864061, Please help me and do what is right! 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi@CG4061,Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Apologies for all the inconvenience!

Unfortunately, Any transaction made online shopping will be charged on the same day. Due to the pandemic, there is a delay in the delivery.

We trying our best to sort the issue as soon as possible.Due to government regulations.

Hope that answers your question and you have a great day!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day

HP Recommended

Apprecited, but I requested cancellation of the order, I had to purchased a laptop in store so I can’t afford to wait for this one. I was supposed to get a refund/cancellation not the laptop but still waiting to hear from you. Kindly.

HP Recommended

Hi@CG4061,

Refund will take 5 to 7 business days.

Let me know if you need any other assistance and I'd be happy to help 🙂 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping! 

Have a great day! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.