Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Other

Very simple question (HP documentation about this object is ZERO):

1) what are HP factory default keys?

2) what do you get if run  "load hp factory default keys" command on Uefi?

3) why if secure boot is grayed out if you load hp factory default keys then secure boot becomes settable (enabled/disabled)?

Please: only accurate answer, thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @sistoiv 

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

I'd like to help! 

May I have the exact model name of the product? Refer to this document for steps to find the product details. Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc. 

Keep me posted. 

NIRVANA_95
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Model type: what does it take? Nothing, uefi environment it's the same, more or less. And the issue is general & generic.

However: HP 250 G7.

And now, please: are you able to answer to my 3 SPECIF questions?

Let's see, bye.

HP Recommended

As I guessed: for this question you can not get any user manual section to copy and paste...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.