Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP omen 15-dc0022
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

For some reason my game (key colour setting button) has stopped opening the Omen command center. Has anybody else had this issue and found a fix?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

The key that opens the Omen Command Center is the Omen Home Key if that is what you meant.

Yes, it is a common problem that HP has not found a fix for.

The only thing you can do is try reinstalling the Omen Command Center. It might or might not work.

But if it works again, another Windows update may very well break it again. Im sorry I dont have better news.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the help, but unfortunately it hasn't worked. I can only get the omen app from Windows store, and from what I have read this version doesn't work with the button. You would think HP would have solved this as it seems a lot of people have the same issue and when this laptop was sold to me, this was one of the features that made these laptops 'unique'

HP Recommended

Yes, you can only get the OCC download from the MS Store and they only offer the latest version.

Its not the version thats incompatible from my understanding. But yes, I do wish HP would figure this out and fix it also.

The next Omen series coming out, HP dedicated the Omen button to its own button, not shared with the Home Key.

Yes, I wish they would have done this from the start.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.