Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP zBook Studio G7
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi community members, 

We have bought some new zBook Studio G7 workstation laptops, but after creating the images with all driver packages from the HP website, we keep getting 2 unknown devices in device management. Can anyone help us out?

- IBtUsb_Filter_00

- Keyboard_Filter_01

Unknown_Hardwaredevices.png

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

I found this topic on another forum for the first device...

IBtUsb_Filter_00 Solved - Windows 10 Forums (tenforums.com)

I have zipped up and attached the driver referenced in that discussion below.

Download and unzip the file to its folder.  Do not do anything with the drivers in the folder.

Go to the device manager, click on the IBtUsb_Filter_00 device needing the driver.

Click on the driver tab, click on Update driver.

Select the Browse my computer for drivers option and browse to the driver folder you unzipped.

Make sure the Include subfolders box is checked and see if the driver installs that way.

For the second device, the only suggestion I can offer would be to install this driver...

HP HotKey Support (HPHKS) software provides the support for handling the Hotkeys and bezel or cap-sense buttons (fixed notebook buttons that provide quick access to a particular function when pressed) for HP business notebooks. This package is provided for supported computer models that are running a supported operating system.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp105501-106000/sp105797.exe

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.