Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

System disable key: 59147268. Can anyone help with a code? This was after guessing the bios administrator password wrong three times in a row

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Drew try.

"QWERTY" keyboard only.

Just a note - if you participate in this thread I must inform you that these services are not endorsed by HP, and that HP is not responsible for any damage that may arise to your system by using these services. Please be aware that you do this at your own risk.

View solution in original post

42 REPLIES 42
HP Recommended

Drew try.

"QWERTY" keyboard only.

Just a note - if you participate in this thread I must inform you that these services are not endorsed by HP, and that HP is not responsible for any damage that may arise to your system by using these services. Please be aware that you do this at your own risk.

HP Recommended

Thank you very much, the code worked and i am able to reinstall win7 now !!!! thanks again 🙂

HP Recommended

My key is 67343778  need the password

HP Recommended
Hi Acer721ss

Please try this one: 78021378

Hope this had resolved your issue,
thanks,
HP Recommended

How about code 57729827 ?

HP Recommended
Hi Acer721ss

Try this: 48681209

thanks,
HP Recommended

What about code 76219396?

HP Recommended
@hartleyshc

Try:

Regards

HP Recommended
Hi. My code is 8457093. Thank you for the help!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.