Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP OMEN 15-EN0013DX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am going to buy a laptop from USA and send it to Sri Lanka(foreign country). I want to know whether I will get the international (Global ) warranty coverage for that laptop. This is the link for the laptop (https://www.amazon.com/HP-15-EN0013DX-Entertainment-1920x1080-Microsoft/dp/B08MV8PZYR/ref=sr_1_9?dch...

Someone please tell me how to confirm that I have given the international warranty, not the local warranty?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi:

That model will not be covered by the global warranty because the same exact model is not sold or supported in  Sri Lanka.

See the global warranty faq's at the link below...

HP - Global Warranty and FAQs | HP® Customer Support

What is covered by HP Global Warranty

HP Global Warranty covers HP products at the level of standard warranty offered in the country in which it is used. For example, a product purchased in country "A" and moved to country "B" receives the current warranty coverage provided by country "B" (if that product is marketed or supported in country B).
HP Recommended

How can I find whether this hp omen 15 model is marketed or supported in my country (Sri lanka)? Please help me...

HP Recommended

Hi:

Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to help you with that.

I don't work for or represent HP, and I live smack dab in the middle of the United States of America.

HP Recommended

Hi:

I talked with the hp authorized service center in sri lanka (which is DMS electronics) they confirmed me that they can provide me support for this global warranty on this hp omen 15 product. To provide the support they told me that you have to have the online payment receipt which you used to buy this product. They also told me that they are able to provide me support for 3 year care pack too if I have online care pack purchased receipt with me.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.